PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
Content of this web site is © 1998-Present by Tat2Duck.com.
All text, layouts, images, illustrations, photos, icons, banners and relevant artwork is the property of Tat2Duck.com or its affiliates. All rights are reserved under international copyright laws. No part of this site can be duplicated, stored electronically, redistributed in any format, digital, print or otherwise, or used for commercial purposes, without the express written consent of the website owner.
Many of the articles maintained by Tat2Duck.com contain information about procedures and practices that may be hazardous to your health or life threatening. Tat2Duck.com accept no responsibility or liability, expressed or implied, for any actions taken by yourself or others regarding or relating to any content found on this site.
All material, articles, photos and illustrations are for educational purposes only and are meant as a guide to better your understanding of the practices and procedures found in tattooing, piercing and other forms of body modification discussed on this web site. Tat2Duck.com does not intend to impart any medical advice, and the material included on this web site should not be understood as such. Please use common sense and seek out the advice of professionals if you are considering any of the discussed practices and procedures.
Articles pertaining to the aftercare of tattoo and piercing procedures are meant as guidelines based on industry standard procedures and the personal experience of Duck and his many clients from 24 years in the industry. Product suggestions are not endorsed by their respective manufacturers and are only mentioned as reference only and are by no means a complete list of available products. Please read and follow all recommended directions accompanying each product you use. Some of these products are not recommended for all tattoos and/or piercing. Please consult the proper aftercare for your particular procedure or consult with your tattoo artist or piercer.
Any person with known physical and/or mental health problems should seek the advise of their personal physician before undergoing any tattoo, piercing or body modification procedure. Everyone’s physiological makeup is different and the healing results will vary according to your individual body chemistry. Any concerns you may have about the care and healing of your tattoo or piercing should be discussed with your artist, piercer or personal physician.
Omissions and Changes
While every precaution has been taken to research and verify the information on this web site, Tat2Duck.com cannot fully guarantee the validity of the original sources used. If you feel that any of the information disseminated on this website is incorrect, misleading or hazardous, please contact us immediately.
If you feel that Tat2Duck.com can better serve the public by offering information on a specific topic not found on this website, please send us your suggestions through the Contact Us link. Tat2Duck.com also accepts article submission by other writers for inclusion on this web site. For more information on how to submit your article please read the section on Article Submission below.
Send your comments to: duck@Tat2Duck.Com
Throughout Tat2Duck.com there are affiliate links to products or services I feel will be of benefit to my readers. These links may include my preferences for certain healing products, suggested merchandise of interest to professionals or items I find particularly worthy of investigation.
Many of these links I have had personal experience with and feel very comfortable suggesting to my readers, however, just because a product has an affiliate link does not automatically imply I fully endorse the product. As with anything in this site, common sense should prevail. For medical issues, consult with your personal physician.
I want to be transparent that these affiliate links are here to help support this site. If you find the information in these articles have been useful to you consider purchasing through one of the links. I will be forever grateful for your choice.
Tat2Duck.com accepts submissions of photos, illustrations and/or articles relating to tattooing and body piercing, body art/modification, health issues related to body art/modification, disease control, aftercare, personal experiences, and any other article that may be of interest to the body art/modification community. There is no budget for the purchasing of articles, illustrations or photographs. All submissions, if accepted, will be under the terms listed below.
- All submissions accepted will be considered donations to the site and shall receive no monetary compensation for said submissions.
- All submissions will retain proper credit to the author, artist, and/or photographer.
- Article submissions accepted will be reviewed, researched, verified and edited for content and grammar. Written articles will be returned for rewrites if the editor deems it necessary.
- Article submissions may be amended to include illustrations and/or photographs to better illustrate the written content. Such illustrations and/or photographs will be selected by the editor if no such photos or illustrations are submitted with the article.
- Photos and illustrations accepted may be subject to resizing, cropping or other forms of digital manipulation in order to conform to the look and style of the web site.
- All submissions accepted and published by Tat2Duck.com will be considered to be protected by international copyright laws relating to the content of this web site, as well as the copyright of the individual writer.
- Tat2Duck.com will not hold exclusive rights to submissions.
- Tat2Duck.com will remove any article, photograph or illustration promptly upon written request by the author or if the article, illustration or photograph is found to be in violation of copyright laws, criminal laws or if the content has been plagiarized from another source.
Please submit your query to: duck@Tat2Duck.Com