Excalibur Tattoo & Design will be closing down for retirement.
- Tuesday – Friday → Noon – 8PM
- Saturday → Noon to 5PM
- Closed Sunday and Monday
Phone & Address
- 406 Howe Avenue
Shelton, CT 06484
It is with some sadness to announce that Excalibur Tattoo & Design, LLC will be shutting down. I will be retiring from tattooing by the middle of 2018. Currently I will not be taking on any new clients as I have too many established clients needing my attention.
If you have outstanding work needing completion, set up an appointment now.
My deepest apologies and sincere thank you to all my faithful friends and clients.
- Duck is the owner and prefers doing black and gray work, animals, Celtic knotwork and fantasy stuff.
The following requirements need to be met before we can tattoo you. Please make sure you comply with all of these in order to save time and avoid misunderstandings.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to get a tattoo on your own.
- An emancipated person under 18 years of age must provide a copy of their court papers.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign a consent for anyone 16 or 17 years of age. Legal guardians must provide a copy of their court papers.
- Absolutely no private area, hand or facial tattoos can be done on an unemancipated person under 18 years of age.
- A valid photo ID must be presented at time of piercing.
Suitable photo ID’s must have the following:
- date of birth
- current photo
- A state issued driver’s license, state photo ID or valid passport are considered suitable forms of identification.
- School issued photo ID’s are acceptable as long as they meet the above three criteria.
- Secondary documents will be needed if your photo ID does not link your name or date of birth to the photo. They include birth certificates, driving permits or other documents containing your name and date of birth.
- Anyone under 16 years of age are required to have a parent or legal guardian present and they must provide a valid photo ID.
Due to the decline in popularity of body piercing and the rising cost of maintaining a large stock of jewelry, piercing tools and disposables, we are sad to say that Excalibur Tattoo will no longer be providing a regular piercing service to the public at this time.
The decision to discontinue this service was not an easy one and we thank all our loyal customers who have supported us in the past. Thank you for understanding.
Cosmetic Tattooing Services
Due to the lack of interest for this service Excalibur Tattoo has discontinued offering cosmetic tattooing. All our stock has expired and we will not be ordering any new supplies.
We thank all our loyal customers who have supported us in the past. Sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for understanding.